Dr. Andrews is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office515 E Bell St
Murfreesboro, TN 37130Phone(615) 890-9191Fax(615) 890-2200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- TN State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 1979 - 1981
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition NCQA
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- New Research Suggests Practices Need to Forge Their Own Paths to Change -- AAFP News -- AAFPAugust 13th, 2014
- Saint Thomas Rutherford HospitalMurfreesboro, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: