Are you Dr. Dropcho?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office355 W 16th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-948-5450
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edward Dropcho, MD is a board certified neurologist in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Alabama, and New York. He is affiliated with Indiana University Health University Hospital and Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Neurology, 1984 - 1986
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Neurology, 1981 - 1984
- University of ChicagoInternship, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1985 - Present
- IN State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 1986 - 1995
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Indianapolis Monthly Castle Connolly, 2011, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsCorrection: First results on survival from a large Phase 3 clinical trial of an autologous dendritic cell vaccine in newly diagnosed glioblastoma [J Transl Med., 16, (...Linda M. Liau, Keyoumars Ashkan, David Tran, Jian Campian, John E. Trusheim, Charles S. Cobbs, Jason Heth, Michael Salacz, Sarah A. Taylor, Stacy D. D’Andre, Fabio M. ...> ;Journal of Translational Medicine. 2018 Jun 29
- 106 citationsFirst results on survival from a large Phase 3 clinical trial of an autologous dendritic cell vaccine in newly diagnosed glioblastoma.Linda M Liau, Keyoumars Ashkan, David D Tran, Jian L Campian, John E Trusheim, Charles S Cobbs, Jason A Heth, Michael Salacz, Sarah Taylor, Stacy D D'Andre, Fabio M Iw...> ;Journal of Translational Medicine. 2018 May 29
- 12 citationsDisseminated choroid plexus papillomas in adults: A case series and review of the literature.Marwah M. Abdulkader, Nassir Mansour, Jamie J. Van Gompel, Gregory A. Bosh, Edward J. Dropcho, Jose M. Bonnin, Aaron A. Cohen-Gadol> ;Journal of Clinical Neuroscience. 2016 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- After a Diagnosis of Brain Cancer, a Young Dad and His Family Grapple with the Uncertain Time He Has LeftSeptember 5th, 2018
- Molecular And Cellular Biology Of Human Glial TumorsNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke1992–1993
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
- Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical CenterIndianapolis, Indiana