Are you Dr. Duguid?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office545 Barnhill Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-274-8800
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Duguid, MD is a neurologist in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Neurology, 1982 - 1985
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1992 - 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 80 citationsDifferential Cellular and Subcellular Expression of the Human Multifunctional Apurinic/Apyrimidinic Endonuclease (APE/ref-1) DNA Repair EnzymeJohn R. Duguid, John N. Eble, Teresa M. Wilson, Mark R. Kelley> ;Cancer Research. 1995 Dec 15
- 58 citationsDifferential Cellular Expression of the Human MSH2 Repair Enzyme in Small and Large IntestineTeresa Wilson, Amy Ewel, John R. Duguid, John N. Eble, Mary Kay Lescoe, Richard Fishel, Mark R. Kelley> ;Cancer Research. 1995 Nov 15
- 1 citationsHeterogeneity of Brain Gene Expression in Alzheimer's DiseaseJohn R. Duguid, Christopher Trzepacz, Thomas Kemper, Wallace W. Tourtellote, Ladislav Volicer> ;Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 1993 May 1
- Join now to see all