Are you Dr. Evans?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 University Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-274-8800
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rebecca Evans, MD is a board certified neurologist in Indianapolis, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. She is a Global Therapeutic Area Head of CNS at Expert Office.
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Neurology, 1984 - 1988
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsA Comparison of Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factor Biomarkers in African Americans and Yoruba NigeriansMark A. Deeg, Olusegun Baiyewu, S. Gao, Adesola Ogunniyi, Jianzhao Shen, O. Gureje, Sarah Taylor, Jill R. Murrell, F. W. Unverzagt, Valerie Smith-Gamble, Rebecca M. Ev...> ;Ethnicity & Disease. 2008 Jan 1
- 29 citationsThe development of a semi-structured home interview (CHIF) to directly assess function in cognitively impaired elderly people in two culturesHugh C. Hendrie, Kathleen A. Lane, Adesola Ogunniyi, Olusegun Baiyewu, O. Gureje, Rebecca M. Evans, Valerie Smith-Gamble, M. Pettaway, F. W. Unverzagt, Sujuan Gao, Kat...> ;International Psychogeriatrics. 2006 Apr 26
- 86 citationsCholesterol, APOE genotype, and Alzheimer disease An epidemiologic study of Nigerian YorubaKathleen S. Hall, Jill R. Murrell, Adesola Ogunniyi, M. Deeg, Olusegun Baiyewu, S. Gao, O. Gureje, J. Dickens, Rebecca M. Evans, Valerie Smith-Gamble, F. W. Unverzagt,...> ;Neurology. 2006 Jan 24
- Join now to see all
- Candidate Genes For Alzheimer'S Disease Risk In BlacksNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke2001–2005