Dr. Pfeiffer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Pfeiffer's full profile
Office355 W 16th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified neurologist. I work at IU Health performing EMGs and serving as director and instructor of the resident Neuroanatomy course.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 2004 - 2007
- Indiana University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2003 - 2004
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Brain tumors in patients with myotonic dystrophy: a population-based study.Gadalla SM, Pfeiffer RM, Kristinsson SY, Björkholm M, Landgren O, Greene MH> ;Eur. J. Neurol.. 2016-03-01
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Indiana University Health West HospitalAvon, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: