Overview of Dr. Shlofmitz
Dr. Evan Shlofmitz is a cardiologist in Roslyn, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center, St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center, and Mercy Medical Center. He received his medical degree from NYIT College Of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 7 years. He is one of 261 doctors at St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center and one of 170 doctors at Mercy Medical Center who specialize in Cardiology. He has more than 100 publications and over 500 citings.
Office101 Port Washington Blvd.
Roslyn, NY 11576
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington Hospital CenterFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 2018 - 2020
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalPost-Doctoral Fellowship, Intravascular Imaging & Physiology, 2017 - 2018
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2014 - 2017
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensChief Residency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2014
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2013
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensInternship, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2012 - 2024
- CA State License 2013 - 2021
- DC State License 2018 - 2020
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- IMPact on Revascularization Outcomes of IVUS Guided Treatment of Complex Lesions and Economic Impact Start of enrollment: 2020 Oct 14
Publications & Presentations
- Recurrence of Protruding Calcified Nodule Visualized Using Optical Coherence Tomography Following Stent Implantation.Karen W Chau, Ali Dakroub, Evan S Shlofmitz, Richard A Shlofmitz, Allen Jeremias, Ziad A Ali> ;JACC. Cardiovascular Interventions. 2023 Jul 24
- Accuracy and limitation of plaque detection by coronary CTA: a section-to-section comparison with optical coherence tomography.J Jane Cao, Linghong Shen, James Nguyen, Kathleen Rapelje, Craig Porter, Evan Shlofmitz, Allen Jeremias, David J Cohen, Ziad A Ali, Richard Shlofmitz> ;Scientific Reports. 2023 Jul 22
- Utility of optical coherence tomography in acute coronary syndromes.Keyvan Karimi Galougahi, Ali Dakroub, Karen Chau, Rony Mathew, Ajit Mullasari, Balbir Singh, Gunasekaran Sengottuvelu, Akiko Maehara, Gary Mintz, Allen Jeremias, Evan ...> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2023 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- In-Stent Restenosis A Second Chance to Get It RightEvan Shlofmitz, DO, JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Procedural and Long-Term Ischemic Outcomes of Tight Subtotal Occlusions Treated with Orbital Atherectomy: An ORBIT II Subanalysis☆☆☆George Revtyak, Evan Shlofmitz, ScienceDirect
- Safety of Same-Day Discharge After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention with Orbital AtherectomyRichard Shlofmitz, Evan Shlofmitz, Theofanis Tsiamtsiouris, Andrew Berke, Andrew Lituchy, ScienceDirect
- [Board 073] Impact of Clinical Presentation on the Detection of Vulnerable Plaque by Near Infrared Spectroscopy: A Lipid Rich Plaque (LRP) Study Sub-AnalysisEvan Shlofmitz, 2019 ACC Scientific Session & Expo, New Orleans, New Orleans, 3/18/2019
- Neovasc Announces First Patient Enrollment in COSIRA-II TrialJanuary 5th, 2022
- Real-World Experience of the MANTA Closure Device: Insights from the FDA Manufacturer and User Facility Device Experience (MAUDE) DatabaseNovember 20th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: