Dr. Mahon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(800) 233-4082
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WisconsinResidency, Urology, 1968 - 1972
- St Louis University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1965 - 2022
- PA State Medical License Active through 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsThe digital rectal examination (DRE) remains important - outcomes from a contemporary cohort of men undergoing an initial 12-18 core prostate needle biopsy.Ricardo Palmerola, Paul J. Smith, Vanessa Elliot, Carl T. Reese, Frank Mahon, Lewis E. Harpster, Nikolina Icitovic, Jay D. Raman> ;Canadian Journal of Urology. 2012 Dec 1
- 47 citationsComplications following prostate needle biopsy requiring hospital admission or emergency department visits – experience from 1000 consecutive casesG. Igor Pinkhasov, Yu Kuan Lin, Ricardo Palmerola, Paul H. Smith, Frank Mahon, Matthew Kaag, J. Edward Dagen, Lewis E. Harpster, Carl T. Reese, Jay D. Raman> ;BJUI. 2012 Aug 1
- 3 citationsA Critical Review of Stone Manipulation: A 5-Year StudyFrank B. Mahon, Raul F. Waters> ;The Journal of Urology. 1973 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: