Are you Dr. Hyla?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5794 Widewaters Pkwy
De Witt, NY 13214Phone(315) 422-1513Fax(315) 425-1582
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Hyla, MD is a rheumatologist in De Witt, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Crouse Health and St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Mary Imogene Bassett HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1975
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology