Dr. Riccardi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5794 Widewaters Pkwy
De Witt, NY 13214Phone+1 315-422-1513Fax+1 315-425-1882
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)Fellowship, Rheumatology, 1979 - 1981
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1979 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1981 - 2025
- WI State Medical License 1977 - 1981
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsThe autologous mixed lymphocyte reaction in systemic lupus erythematosusPatrick J. Riccardi, Perrie B. Hausman, Howard V. Raff, John D. Stobo> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 1982 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: