Are you Dr. Warnowicz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5794 Widewaters Pkwy
De Witt, NY 13214Phone+1 315-422-1513Fax+1 315-425-1882
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Linda Warnowicz, MD is a rheumatologist in De Witt, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Crouse Health and St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center.
Education & Training
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolFellowship, Rheumatology, 1988 - 1990
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 2018
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology