Dr. Pasniciuc is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5794 Widewaters Parkway
Syracuse, NY 13214Phone(315) 475-7669Fax(315) 425-1882
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Maria Pasniciuc is a rheumatologist in Syracuse, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Crouse Health and St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center. She received her medical degree from Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy and has been in practice 19 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including Romanian. She is experienced in rheumatology, immunology, rheumatoid arthritis and related, and systemic lupus erythematosus and related.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityFellowship, Rheumatology, 2016 - 2018
- Huron Hospital - Cleveland ClinicResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Carol Davila University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2009 - 2015
- NC State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Featured Health Care Provider Hickman county Chamber of Industry and Commerce, 2007
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: