Are you Dr. Mtanos?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5794 Widewaters Parkway
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone(315) 422-1513Fax(315) 476-5950
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. George Mtanos, MD is a rheumatologist in Syracuse, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Maryland. He is affiliated with Crouse Health and St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityFellowship, Rheumatology, 1993 - 1995
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown CampusResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1993
- Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine and PharmacyClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1993 - 1995
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsPostpartum cerebral angiopathy: an important diagnostic consideration in the postpartum period.Panagiotis A. Konstantinopoulos, Soha Mousa, Ramzi Khairallah, George Mtanos> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2004 Jul 1