Dr. Bennett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office995 Senator Keating Blvd blding 100
Rochester, NY 14618Phone(585) 271-6600
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified radiologist with a fellowship in neuroradiology, and spend 1/2 time as a women's imaging. preforming all biopsies, MRI breast,as well as HSG, MRI pelvis, US....
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Neuroradiology, 1998 - 1999
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1993 - 1997
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsUse of a water enema to facilitate localization of gastrointestinal hemorrhage during Tc-99m labeled RBC scintigraphy.Jane S. Bennett, Jacob Cynamon, Lionel S. Zuckier> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1996 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: