Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office670 Albany St
3rd Floor, Room 304
Boston, MA 02118Phone(617) 414-5358Fax(617) 414-5315
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Lee, MD is a board certified pathologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and New York. He is affiliated with Boston Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at Boston University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusFellowship, Hematopathology, 2010 - 2011
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Cytopathology, 2009 - 2010
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2005 - 2009
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2013
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- Assessment of minimal residual disease using multiparametric flow cytometry in patients with AL amyloidosis.Andrew Staron, Eric J. Burks, John C. Lee, Shayna Sarosiek, J. Mark Sloan, Vaishali Sanchorawala> ;Blood Advances. 2020 Mar 10
- What Interventional Radiologists Need to Know About Managing Severe Frostbite: A Meta-Analysis of Thrombolytic TherapyJohn C. Lee, Mikhail C.S.S. Higgins> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2020 Feb 5
- Small Bowel Obstruction and Ischemia.Matthew Diamond, John C. Lee, Christina A. LeBedis> ;Radiologic Clinics of North America. 2019 Apr 6
- Join now to see all
- Boston Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts