Dr. Serio is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10666 N Torrey Pines Rd
La Jolla, CA 92037Phone+1 858-554-8860
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1994 - 1999
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsMicroRNA-19a/b mediates grape seed procyanidin extract-induced anti-neoplastic effects against lung cancer.Jenny T. Mao, Bingye Xue, Jane Smoake, Qing-Yi Lu, Heesung Park, Susanne M. Henning, Windie Burns, Alvise Bernabei, David Elashoff, Kenneth J. Serio, Larry Massie> ;Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry. 2016 Aug 1
- 28 citationsWhite Tea Extract Induces Apoptosis in Non–Small Cell Lung Cancer Cells: the Role of Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor-γ and 15-LipoxygenasesJenny T. Mao, Wen-Xian Nie, I-Hsien Tsu, Yusheng Jin, Jianyu Rao, Qing-Yi Lu, Zuo-Feng Zhang, Vay Liang W. Go, Kenneth J. Serio> ;Cancer Prevention Research. 2010 Sep 1
- 1 citationsDifferential Modulation of Leukotriene B4 Synthesis and Degradation in Human Bronchoalveolar Lavage Cells by Lipopolysaccharide and Tobacco SmokeJenny T. Mao, Donald P. Tashkin, I-Hsien Tsu, Kenneth J. Serio> ;Cancer Prevention Research. 2008 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: