Dr. Ring is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10666 N Torrey Pines Rd
La Jolla, CA 92037Phone+1 858-455-9100Fax+1 858-784-5933
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1990 - 1997
- University of Nevada Reno School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- NV State Medical License 1989 - 1995
- TN State Medical License 1987 - 1990
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- TGF-beta increases leukotriene C4 synthase expression in the monocyte-like cell line, THP-1.Riddick, C. A., Serio, K. J., Hodulik, C. R., Ring, W. L., Regan, M. S., Bigby, T. D.> ;J Immunol. 1999 Jan 15
- Activated lymphocytes increase expression of 5-lipoxygenase and its activating protein in THP-1 cells.Ring, W. L., Riddick, C. A., Baker, J. R., Glass, C. K., Bigby, T. D.> ;Am J Physiol. 1997 Dec
- Dexamethasone increases expression of 5-lipoxygenase and its activating protein in human monocytes and THP-1 cells.Riddick, C. A., Ring, W. L., Baker, J. R., Hodulik, C. R., Bigby, T. D.> ;Eur J Biochem. 1997 May 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: