Dr. Sarnoff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10666 N Torrey Pines Rd
La Jolla, CA 92037Phone+1 858-554-8862
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsExperimental Rhinovirus Infection Increases Human Tissue Kallikrein Activation in Allergic SubjectsSandra C. Christiansen, J. Eddleston, Sara H. Bengtson, Gavin R. Jenkins, Robert B. Sarnoff, Ronald B. Turner, Jack M. Gwaltney, Bruce L. Zuraw> ;International Archives of Allergy and Immunology. 2008 Nov 1
- 130 citationsElevation of tissue kallikrein and kinin in the airways of asthmatic subjects after endobronchial allergen challenge.Sandra C. Christiansen, David Proud, Robert B. Sarnoff, Uwe R. Juergens, Charles G. Cochrane, Bruce L. Zuraw> ;The American review of respiratory disease. 1992 Apr 1
- Pacific Bariatric Surgical Group Joins Scripps Clinic Medical GroupDecember 1st, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: