Dr. Soghikian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10666 N Torrey Pines Rd
La Jolla, CA 92037Phone+1 858-554-8860Fax+1 858-554-8817
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Kaiser Permanente Northern California (Oakland)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAcute Respiratory Distress Syndrome in Lemierre’s SyndromePaul N. Hein, Maida V. Soghikian, Munveer S. Bhangoo> ;Case reports in critical care. 2014 Jul 20
- Impact of ganciclovir prophylaxis on heart-lung and lung transplant recipients.Soghikian, M. V., Valentine, V. G., Berry, G. J., Patel, H. R., Robbins, R. C., Theodore, J.> ;J Heart Lung Transplant. 1996 Sep
- Six Local Hospitals Fined for Preventable InfectionsFebruary 10th, 2016
- National Association for Medical Direction of Respiratory CareBoard Member
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: