Dr. Pacilio is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Locust St
Northampton, MA 01060Phone(413) 582-2493Fax(413) 582-2518
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Radiology, 1979 - 1983
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1983 - 2021
- SC State Medical License 1980 - 1983
- NC State Medical License 1979 - 2019
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Microsomal mixed-function oxidase activity and senescence--II. In vivo and in vitro hepatic drug metabolism in rats of different ages following partial hepatectomy.Baird, M. B., Zimmerman, J. A., Massie, H. R., Pacilio, L. V.> ;Exp Gerontol. 1976
- Cooley Dickinson HospitalNorthampton, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: