Are you Dr. Vrana?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3320 Old Jefferson Rd
Athens, GA 30607Phone(706) 353-2990Fax(706) 353-2992
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Vrana, MD is an oncologist in Athens, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and North Carolina. He is affiliated with St. Mary's Health Care System.
Education & Training
- UCSFResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1974
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1999 - 2017
- GA State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsBortezomib, thalidomide, and dexamethasone as induction therapy for patients with symptomatic multiple myeloma: a retrospective study.Jonathan L. Kaufman, Ajay K. Nooka, Mark Vrana, Charise Gleason, L. Thompson Heffner, Sagar Lonial> ;Cancer. 2010 Jul 1
- 34 citationsA fetal antigen associated with human neoplasia.Eugene M. Edynak, Lloyd J. Old, Mark Vrana, Michael P. Lardis> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 1972 Jun 1
- 12 citationsAntigenic changes in human breast neoplasiaEugene M. Edynak, Michael P. Lardis, Mark Vrana> ;Cancer. 1971 Dec 1
- St. Mary's Health Care SystemAthens, Georgia