Dr. Rudolph is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Cowles Clinc Way
Greensboro, GA 30642Phone(706) 454-0159Fax(706) 454-0101
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Hematology, 2001 - 2004
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Coimbatore Medical CollegeClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2006 - 2013
- IN State Medical License 2005 - 2013
- OH State Medical License 2004 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Atlanta Legal Nurse Consultant at Oncology Nursing Society Talk About Breast CancerNovember 2nd, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: