Are you Dr. Marrano?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 74 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3320 Old Jefferson Rd
Athens, GA 30607Phone+1 706-353-2990
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Neal Marrano, MD is an oncologist in Athens, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia. He is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center, St. Mary's Health Care System, and Elbert Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1996
- MedStar Health/Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology