Are you Dr. Barus?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office180 Church Hill Rd
Leeds, ME 04263Phone+1 207-524-3501Fax+1 207-524-2459
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Maxwell Barus, MD is a geriatrician in Leeds, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and New Hampshire. He is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center, Rumford Hospital, and Bridgton Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2002 - 2012
- ME State Medical License 1984 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsMetabolism of Concanavalin A-Affinity Molecular Variants of Alpha-Fetoprotein in RatsMaxwell Barus, David Sylwester, Philip C. Kelleher, Carol J. Smith> ;Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 1978 Sep 1
- Central Maine Medical CenterLewiston, Maine
- Bridgton HospitalBridgton, Maine
- Rumford HospitalRumford, Maine