Dr. Richardson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Richardson's full profile
Office1 Va Ctr
Augusta, ME 04330Phone+1 207-623-5757Fax+1 207-623-5792
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- Emory University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1978 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsThe occurrence of pressure ulcers in three nursing homesDaniel Rudman, Edward J. Slater, Timothy J. Richardson, Dale E. Mattson> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 1993 Dec 1
- 1 citationsResponsiveness of Human Subjects to Human Growth Hormone: Relation to Bone AgeDaniel Rudman, Joseph H. Patterson, Donna L. Gibbas, Timothy J. Richardson, Alan I. Awrich, Ann E. Anthony, Thomas J. Bixler, Joseph S. Giansanti> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1974 May 1
- Maine Veterans Given Substandard Care Are Told It’s Too Late to SueOctober 1st, 2017
- Maine Veterans Affairs Medical CenterAugusta, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: