Are you Dr. Gershman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15 E Chestnut St
Augusta, ME 04330Phone+1 207-626-1561Fax+1 207-626-1849
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Karen Gershman, MD is a geriatrician in Augusta, Maine. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. She is affiliated with MaineGeneral Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of MassachusettsResidency, Family Medicine, 1981 - 1983
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1980 - 1981
- St Elizabeth's Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1984 - 2015
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsExecutive Function Testing to Diagnose, Subtype DementiasKaren Gershman, Daniel K. Onion, Daniel L. Meyer> ;American Family Physician. 2006 Jan 15
- 1 citationsYour life on film: teaching continuity to residents through powerpoint and videotaped interviews.Karen Gershman, James L. Glazer> ;Family Medicine. 2004 Jun 1
- MaineGeneral Medical CenterAugusta, Maine