Dr. Lutostanska is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Togus Va Hospital
Augusta, ME 04330Phone+1 207-623-8411
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2002 - 2003
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Grand Rapids Medical Education and Research Center/ Michigan State University (East Campus)Internship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Pomeranian Academy of Medicine in SzczecinClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 2002 - 2014
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- Maine Veterans Affairs Medical CenterAugusta, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: