Are you Dr. Lopez-Diego?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office133 Brookline Ave
Harvard Vanguard Med Assoc/Dept Of Neurology
Boston, MA 02215Phone(617) 421-1000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rocio Lopez-Diego, MD is a board certified neurologist in Boston, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. She is affiliated with Cambridge Health Alliance and is an Instructor at Brigham & Women's Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 2003 - 2006
- University of Michigan Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2003
- Universidad de Valencia Faculty of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- MA State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 204 citationsIL-27 Is a Key Regulator of IL-10 and IL-17 Production by Human CD4+ T CellsGopal Murugaiyan, Akanksha Mittal, Rocio S. Lopez-Diego, Lisa M. Maier, David E. Anderson, Howard L. Weiner> ;Journal of Immunology. 2009 Aug 15
- 121 citationsNovel therapeutic strategies for multiple sclerosis — a multifaceted adversaryRocio S. Lopez-Diego, Howard L. Weiner> ;Nature Reviews Drug Discovery. 2008 Nov 1
- Cambridge Health AllianceCambridge, Massachusetts