Dr. Lewis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office900 Island Park Drive
Charleston, SC 29492Phone(843) 823-0800Fax(843) 256-6463
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Orthopedics, 1998 - 1999
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1994 - 1998
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsThe use of multiple anchors for the treatment of idiopathic scoliosis.José A. Herrera-Soto, Ronald Lewis, Hany R. Nosir, Alvin H. Crawford> ;Spine. 2007 Aug 15
- 20 citationsNeonatal kyphectomy in the patient with myelomeningocele.Alvin H. Crawford, William M. Strub, Ronald Lewis, Keith R. Gabriel, David A. Billmire, Thomas S. Berger, Kerry R. Crone> ;Spine. 2003 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: