Are you Dr. Segan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office60 Middletown Ave
Covidien Surgical Devices - Medical Affairs
North Haven, CT 06473Phone(203) 492-7250
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ross Segan, MD is a general surgeon in North Haven, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland.
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeResidency, General Surgery, 2002 - 2004
- Cooper University HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 2000 - 2002
- Madigan Healthcare SystemResidency, General Surgery, 1999 - 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2004 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsA response to "Major complications associated with xenograft biologic mesh implantation in abdominal wall reconstruction" (Harth KC, Rosen MJ. Surg Innov. 2009;16:324-...Ross David Segan> ;Surgical Innovation. 2010 May 31
- Classification of hiatal hernias using dynamic three-dimensional reconstruction.Stephen M Kavic, Ross D Segan, Ivan M George, Patricia L Turner, J Scott Roth, Adrian Park> ;Surgical innovation. 2006 Mar 1
- Training competent minimal access surgeons: review of tools, metrics, and techniques across the spectrum of technology.Ross D. Segan, Adrian Park> ;Surgical technology international. 2004 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- FDA Clears Olympus TJF-Q190V Duodenoscope with Disposable EndcapFebruary 4th, 2020
- Olympus Secures FDA Approval for TJF-Q190V DuodenoscopeFebruary 3rd, 2020
- Olympus to Distribute Alesi Surgical’s Smoke Management System in USSeptember 12th, 2020