Are you Dr. Kahn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 Congress St
Quincy, MA 02169Phone(617) 773-7431
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Steven Kahn, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Quincy, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and Washington. He is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton and is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Tufts Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 1979 - 1982
- Jewish Hospital of CincinnatiInternship, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1986 - 2015
- MA State Medical License 1979 - 2015
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsPerformance of the EBIT calorimeter spectrometer.Frederick S. Porter, J. Gygax, Richard L. Kelley, Caroline A. Kilbourne, Jonathan M. King, Peter Beiersdorfer, Gregory V. Brown, Daniel Thorn, Steven M. Kahn> ;Review of Scientific Instruments. 2008 Oct 31
- 3 citationsLaboratory Simulation of Charge Exchange-Produced X-ray Emission from CometsPeter Beiersdorfer, Kevin R. Boyce, Gregory V. Brown, Hui Chen, Steven M. Kahn, R. L. Kelley, Mark May, R. E. Olson, Frederick S. Porter, Caroline Kilbourn Stahle, W. ...> ;Science. 2003 Jun 6
- X–ray spectroscopy of astrophysical plasmasSteven M. Kahn, Ehud Behar, Ali Kinkhabwala, Daniel Wolf Savin> ;Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A. 2002 Sep 15
- Join now to see all
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-MiltonMilton, Massachusetts