Dr. Dreiner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1729 Burrstone Rd
New Hartford, NY 13413Phone+1 315-798-1700Fax+1 315-798-1707
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 1991 - 1993
- Berkshire Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- RWTH Aachen University FOMClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1989 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 75 citationsAccuracy of Anticardiolipin Antibodies in Identifying a History of Thrombosis Among Patients With Systemic Lupus ErythematosusAgustín Escalante, Robin L. Brey, Braxton D. Mitchell, Ute Dreiner> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 1995 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: