Are you Dr. Adesina?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6621 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030Phone(832) 824-1866Fax(832) 825-1032
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adekunle Adesina, MD is a board certified pathologist in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Pennsylvania, and Oklahoma. He is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital and is a Professor at Baylor College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Vermont - Fletcher Allen Health CareFellowship, Neuropathology, 1988 - 1990
- University of IbadanClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2004
- OK State Medical License 1993 - 2011
- VT State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Molecular Genetic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Neuropathology
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical genomic profiling of novel grey zone lymphoma paired lesions with sequential central nervous system involvement in two adolescent patientsCagla Y Benkli, Andrea N. Marcogliese, Jennifer E. Agrusa, Adekunle M. Adesina, Howard L. Weiner, Kevin E. Fisher, Choladda V. Curry> ;Haematologica. 2021 Jun 24
- Maximizing the potential of aggressive mouse tumor models in preclinical drug testing.M. Tarek Elghetany, Jia-Min Ho, Lois Hew Shi-Qi, Sekar Karthik, Jack Su, Qi Lin, Yuchen Du, Jianhe Shen, Wing-Yuk Chow, Ching C. Lau, Adekunle M. Adesina, Angela Major...> ;Scientific Reports. 2021 Jun 2
- Corrigendum to "Impact of SCID mouse gender on tumorigenicity, xenograft growth and drug-response in a large panel of orthotopic PDX models of pediatric brain tumors" ...Lin Qi, Mari Kogiso, Yuchen Du, Huiyuan Zhang, Frank K. Braun, Yulun Huang, Wan-Yee Teo, Holly Lindsay, Sibo Zhao, Patricia Baxter, Xiumei Zhao, Litian Yu, Zhigang Liu...> ;Cancer Letters. 2021 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Texas Children's HospitalHouston, Texas