Are you Dr. Adesina?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6621 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030Phone+1 832-824-1866Fax+1 832-825-1032
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Adekunle Adesina, MD is a board certified pathologist in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Pennsylvania, and Oklahoma. He is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital and Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical CenterFellowship, Neuropathology, 1988 - 1990
- University of IbadanClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2004
- OK State Medical License 1993 - 2011
- VT State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Molecular Genetic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Neuropathology
Publications & Presentations
- Niacin therapy improves outcome and normalizes metabolic abnormalities in an NAXD-deficient patient.Joshua Manor, Daniel G Calame, Charul Gijavanekar, Alyssa Tran, Jawid M Fatih, Seema R Lalani, Elizabeth Mizerik, Mered Parnes, Vidya P Mehta, Adekunle M Adesina, Jame...> ;Brain : a journal of neurology. 2022 Jun 3
- Neurofibromatosis Type 1 Has a Wide Spectrum of Growth Hormone Excess.Fady Hannah-Shmouni, Giampaolo Trivellin, Pablo Beckers, Lefkothea P Karaviti, Maya Lodish, Christina Tatsi, Adekunle M Adesina, Fotini Adamidou, Gesthimani Mintziori,...> ;Journal of clinical medicine. 2022 Apr 13
- Synergistic anti-tumor efficacy of mutant isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 inhibitor SYC-435 with standard therapy in patient-derived xenograft mouse models of glioma.Mari Kogiso, Lin Qi, Yuchen Du, Frank K Braun, Huiyuan Zhang, L Frank Huang, Lei Guo, Yulun Huang, Wan-Yee Teo, Holly Lindsay, Sibo Zhao, Sarah G Injac, Zhen Liu, Vidy...> ;Translational oncology. 2022 Apr 1
- Join now to see all