Are you Dr. Langston?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6621 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77030Phone(832) 824-1866Fax(832) 825-1032
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Claire Langston, MD is a board certified pathologist in Houston, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. She is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital and Ben Taub General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Pathology, 1970 - 1971
- University of ColoradoResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1967 - 1970
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1981 - 2012
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pediatric Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsThe Role of Serotonin Transporter in Human Lung Development and in Neonatal Lung Disorders.E C C Castro, Partha Sen, W.T. Parks, Claire Langston, Csaba Galambos> ;Canadian Respiratory Journal. 2017 Feb 20
- 38 citationsPathogenetics of alveolar capillary dysplasia with misalignment of pulmonary veinsPrzemyslaw Szafranski, Tomasz Gambin, Avinash V. Dharmadhikari, Kadir C. Akdemir, Shalini N. Jhangiani, Jennifer Schuette, Nihal Godiwala, Svetlana A. Yatsenko, Jessic...> ;Human Genetics. 2016 Apr 12
- 5 citationsA disorder of surfactant metabolism without identified genetic mutations.Silvia Montella, Timothy J. Vece, Claire Langston, Paola Carrera, Lawrence M. Nogee, Aaron Hamvas, Angelo Manna, Mariarosaria Cervasio, Francesca Santamaria> ;Italian Journal of Pediatrics. 2015 Nov 25
- Join now to see all