Are you Dr. Gresik?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6621 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77030Phone(832) 824-1866Fax(832) 825-1032
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mary Gresik, MD is a board certified pathologist in Houston, Texas. She is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital and is a Distinguished Service Professor Emeritus at Baylor College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1976 - 1978
- St Mary Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1972 - 1976
- VA Long Beach Healthcare SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- St Mary Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1971
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsAdministration of Latent Membrane Protein 2-Specific Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes to Patients with Relapsed Epstein-Barr Virus-Positive LymphomaCatherine M. Bollard, M. Helen Huls, Elizabeth Buza, Heidi L. Weiss, Vicky Torrano, Mary V. Gresik, Jeff Chang, Adrian P. Gee, Stephen Gottschalk, George Carrum, Malco...> ;Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma & Leukemia. 2006 Jan 1
- 8 citationsChronic active Epstein-Barr virus infection of natural killer cells presenting as severe skin reaction to mosquito bites.Susan E. Pacheco, Stephen Gottschalk, Mary V. Gresik, Megan K. Dishop, Takayuki Okmaura, T.G. McCormick> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2005 Aug 1
- 221 citationsTreatment of nasopharyngeal carcinoma with Epstein-Barr virus–specific T lymphocytesKarin Straathof, Catherine M. Bollard, Uday R. Popat, M. Helen Huls, Teresita Lopez, M. Craig Morriss, Mary V. Gresik, Adrian P. Gee, Heidi V. Russell, Malcolm K. Bren...> ;Blood. 2005 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Keywords: Perlman Syndrome • Bilateral Neonatal Nephromegaly • Neonatal Chylothorax • Polyhydramnios • Fetal Ascites • DIS3L2 GeneJune 6th, 2020
- Texas Children's HospitalHouston, Texas