Are you Dr. Bhattacharjee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6621 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77030Phone(832) 824-1866Fax(832) 825-1032
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Meenakshi Bhattacharjee, MD is a board certified pathologist in Houston, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Louisiana, and Utah. She is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center and is a Professor at University of Texas Medical School.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Neuropathology, 1994 - 1996
- Christian Medical College LudhianaClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1997 - 2021
- TX State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- UT State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Neuropathology
Publications & Presentations
- Hemorrhagic Giant Cell Tumor of the Occipital Skull Base: A Case Report and Literature Review.Cihan Mehmet Kadipasaoglu, Andrew Wahba, Meenakshi B. Bhattacharjee, Branko Cuglievan, Stephen A. Fletcher> ;Cureus. 2021 Mar 11
- Metastatic Glioblastoma Multiforme to the Vertebral Column.Robert Sickler, Meenakshi B. Bhattacharjee, Nitin Tandon, Jay Zhu, Jessica R. Stark> ;Organic Process Research & Development. 2021 Feb 1
- A Postmortem Portrait of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Pandemic: A Large Multi-institutional Autopsy Survey Study.Jody E. Hooper, Robert F. Padera, Marisa Dolhnikoff, Luiz Fernando Ferraz da Silva, Amaro Nunes Duarte-Neto, Meghan E. Kapp, J Matthew Lacy, Thais Mauad, Paulo Hilário...> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2021 May 1
- Join now to see all
- All You Need to Know About Vitamin D, Importance, Deficiencies and DiseasesOctober 3rd, 2019
- Simple Tips for a Healthy Holiday SeasonDecember 27th, 2018
- Importance of Diet in Coronary Heart Disease: Risks and Solutions – Part IJune 21st, 2018
- Join now to see all
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical CenterHouston, Texas