Are you Dr. Fedorciw?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office254 Easton Ave
5th Floor, Medical Office Building
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 745-8534Fax(732) 220-8595
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Boris Fedorciw, MD is a board certified pathologist in New Brunswick, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Florida. He is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital and Capital Health Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Cytopathology, 1993 - 1994
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1992 - 1993
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1988 - 1992
- Montefiore University Hospital - UPMCInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2008 - 2021
- NJ State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsExtremely indirect dermal lymphatic channels: value of areolar-cutaneous junction injection technique for breast lymphoscintigraphy.Sunhee Kim, Borys R. Krynyckyi, Boris J. Fedorciw, Chun K. Kim> ;Current Surgery. 2005 May 1
- 2 citationsAutoimmune hepatitis: diagnosis after preeclampsia-induced elevated liver enzymes failed to normalize postpartum.Michael P. Carson, John C. Smulian, Boris Fedorciw> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2003 May 1
- 23 citationsAreolar-cutaneous "junction" injections to augment sentinel node count activity.Borys R. Krynyckyi, Chun K. Kim, Karina Mosci, Boris J. Fedorciw, Zhuangyu Zhang, Helena Lipszyc, Josef Machac> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 2003 Feb 1
- Join now to see all