Dr. Wang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office254 Easton Ave.
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 745-8534
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Selective Pathology, 1997 - 1998
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1993 - 1997
- Beijing Medical UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsPharmacology of JNJ-28583113: A novel TRPM2 antagonist.Lawrence Fourgeaud, Curt A. Dvorak, Malika Faouzi, John Starkus, Sunil Sahdeo, Qi Wang, Brian Lord, Coate Heather R, Natalie Taylor, Yingbo He, Ning Qin, Alan D. Wicke...> ;European Journal of Pharmacology. 2019 Jun 15
- 5 citationsCommon variants on 17q25 and gene–gene interactions conferring risk of schizophrenia in Han Chinese population and regulating gene expressions in human brainL Guan, Qi Wang, L Wang, B Wu, Yuan Chen, Feng Liu, F Ye, T Zhang, K Li, B Yan, C Lu, L Su, G Jin, Hongyan Wang, H Tian, Zhong Chen, Yi Wang, J Chen, Y Yuan, W Cong, J...> ;Molecular Psychiatry. 2016 Sep 1
- 8 citationsMolecular Mechanism of a Green-Shifted, pH-Dependent Red Fluorescent Protein mKate Variant.Qi Wang, Laura J. Byrnes, Bo Shui, Ute F. Röhrig, Avtar Singh, Dmitriy M. Chudakov, Sergey Lukyanov, Warren R. Zipfel, Michael I. Kotlikoff, Holger Sondermann> ;PLOS ONE. 2011 Aug 22
- Saint Peter's University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: