Are you Dr. Raska?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office254 Easton Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08903Phone(732) 743-8504Fax(732) 828-3858
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Karel Raska Jr., MD is a board certified pathologist in New Brunswick, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and New York. He is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital and is a Clinical Instructor at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
Education & Training
- Charles University in Prague Faculty of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1976 - Present
- NJ State Medical License 1975 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Immunopathology
- Saint Peter's University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey