Dr. Evancho is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office503 N 21st St
Holy Spirit Hospital
Camp Hill, PA 17011Phone(717) 763-2208Fax(717) 763-2947
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MarylandResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1992 - 1996
- Wellspan York HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsCutaneous histopathology of Rocky Mountain spotted feverGrace F. Kao, Charles D. Evancho, Olga B. Ioffe, Mark H. Lowitt, J. Stephen Dumler> ;Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. 1997 Nov 1
- Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical CenterCamp Hill, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: