Are you Dr. Olmstead?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 South Front Street
Harrisburg, PA 17111Phone(717) 782-5640Fax(717) 782-5352
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. P Olmstead, MD is a board certified pathologist in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1980 - 1981
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1977 - 1979
- University of ColoradoResidency, General Surgery, 1969 - 1970
- Denver Health Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- George Washington UniversityClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Dermatopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsNitrofurantoin-induced antinuclear antibodies and panniculitis.Robert G. Sanford, P. Michael Olmstead> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 1987 Sep 1
- 37 citationsHuman Papillomavirus Type 16 in Bowenoid Papulosis, Intraoral Papillomas, and Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the TongueDonald P. Lookingbill, John W. Kreider, Mary K. Howett, P. Michael Olmstead, George H. Conner> ;Archives of Dermatology. 1987 Mar 1
- 35 citationsSialic Acid Storage Disease with Sialuria: Clinical and Biochemical Features in the Severe Infantile TypeRoger E. Stevenson, Mark S. Lubinsky, Harold A. Taylor, David A. Wenger, Richard J. Schroer, P. M. Olmstead> ;Pediatrics. 1983 Oct 1
- Join now to see all