Dr. Venbrux is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office899 Poplar Church Rd
Camp Hill, PA 17011Phone(717) 763-0430Fax(717) 763-9854
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Penn State UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1981 - 1983
- Reading Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1979 - 1981
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2008 - 2016
- OK State Medical License 2008 - 2009
- RI State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- CO State Medical License 1983 - 1997
- PA State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsThe outlet patch: gastric heterotopia of the colorectum and anus.Abul Ala Syed Rifat Mannan, Michael Vieth, Armen Khararjian, Binny Khandakar, Dora Lam-Himlin, David Heydt, Feriyl Bhaijee, Henry J. Venbrux, Kathleen Byrnes, Lysandra...> ;Histopathology. 2018 Aug 1
- Comparison of three methods for anaerobe identification.Appelbaum, P. C., Kaufmann, C. S., Keifer, J. C., Venbrux, H. J.> ;J Clin Microbiol. 1983 Sep
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: