Dr. Skarupa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 South Front Street Box 8700
Pinnacle Health Labs
Harrisburg, PA 17105Phone(717) 782-3144Fax(717) 782-5352
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Fox Chase Cancer CenterFellowship, Pathology, 1997 - 1998
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1993 - 1997
- Allegheny General Hospital - Western Pennsylvania HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Evaluating drug prescribing in a large, ambulatory population: application of an embedded expert system.Speedie, S. M., McNally, D., Skarupa, S., Michocki, R., Rudo, C., Metge, C., Palumbo, F., Knapp, D.> ;Proc Annu Symp Comput Appl Med Care. 1992
- UPMC Pinnacle HarrisburgHarrisburg, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: