Are you Dr. Meihofer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 S 2nd St
Harrisburg, PA 17101Phone(717) 782-5640Fax(717) 782-5352
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mary Meihofer, MD is a board certified pathologist in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with UPMC Pinnacle Harrisburg.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Cytopathology, 1993 - 1994
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1990 - 1993
- Thomas Jefferson UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsParadoxical changes in iodine-131 scintigraphic findings in advanced follicular thyroid cancerLalitha Krishna, Simin Dadparvar, Luther W. Brady, Bizhan Micaily, Mary Meihofer, Walter J. Slizofski, Steven J. Brown, Anita Chevres, Regina Roman, Angabeen S. Khan> ;The Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 1993 Sep 1
- UPMC Pinnacle HarrisburgHarrisburg, Pennsylvania