Are you Dr. Newcomb?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1301 E Main St
Murfreesboro, TN 37132Phone(615) 898-2988Fax(615) 898-5004
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Devi Newcomb, MD is a board certified family physician in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee. She is affiliated with Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital and Maury Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- Munson Medical Center - MSUCOMResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Further investigation of anticoccidial activity of 7-bromo-N-(2-imidazolidinylidene)-1H-indazol-6-amine.Ricketts, A. P., McFarland, J. W., Newcomb, D. M., Olson, J. A., Rice, J. R.> ;Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1992 Feb
- Anticoccidial activities of 7-bromo-N-(2-imidazolidinylidene)-1H-indazol-6-amine and other alpha 2 adrenergic agonists.McFarland, J. W., Ricketts, A. P., Newcomb, D. M., Shively, J. E., Glazer, E. A.> ;Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 1992 Feb