Dr. Passarelli is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Church Street South
New Haven, CT 06519Phone(203) 776-2500Fax(203) 776-2959
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 1989 - 1994
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsCytomegalovirus appendicitis in an immunocompetent host.Joseph Canterino, Michael McCormack, Ananta Gurung, James Passarelli, Marie L. Landry, Marjorie Golden> ;Journal of Clinical Virology. 2016 May 1
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: