Are you Dr. Ippolito?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office420 East Main Street
Bldg 2 Unit 5
Branford, CT 06405Phone(203) 481-6722Fax(203) 483-2074
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Raymond Ippolito, MD is a general surgeon in Branford, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut and Florida. He is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital and Hospital of St Raphael.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1973 - 1978
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- CT State Medical License 1974 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsCost and Clinical Outcomes of Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair Using Intraperitoneal Nonheavyweight Polypropylene MeshFuad Alkhoury, Scott Helton, Raymond J Ippolito> ;Surgical Laparoscopy Endoscopy & Percutaneous Techniques. 2011 Apr 1
- 5 citationsColocolic intussusception in an older child. Caused by a polyp of the distal colon.Raymond J. Ippolito, Robert J. Touloukian> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 1978 Sep 1
- 3 citationsExcision of pulmonary and renal aspergillomas. Its use in treating chronic granulomatous disease of childhood.Raymond J. Ippolito, John H. Seashore, Robert J. Touloukian> ;Archives of Surgery. 1978 May 1