Are you Dr. Phillips?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4301 W Markham St # 783
Little Rock, AR 72205Phone(501) 686-8000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Phillips, MD is a pulmonologist in Little Rock, Arkansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Fort Smith.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1969 - 1972
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1966 - 2018
- Mercy Hospital Fort SmithFort Smith, Arkansas