Are you Dr. Sheehan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Longwood Ave
Fegan 6; Division Of Immunology
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 355-6117
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Sheehan, MD is an allergist/immunologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, District of Columbia, and Maryland. He is affiliated with Children's National Hospital and is an Instructor at Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Childrens HospitalFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 2006 - 2009
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 2003 - 2006
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Publications & Presentations
- Asthma Prevalence and Mold Levels in US Northeastern Schools.Evin J. Howard, Stephen Vesper, Barbara J. Guthrie, Carter R. Petty, Valeria A. Ramdin, William J. Sheehan, Jonathan M. Gaffin, Perdita Permaul, Peggy S. Lai, Lisa M. ...> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice. 2021 Mar 1
- Adherence rates during a randomized controlled trial evaluating the use of blinded acetaminophen and ibuprofen in children with asthma.William J. Sheehan, Ian M. Paul, David T. Mauger, James N. Moy, Stanley J. Szefler, Daniel J. Jackson, Anne M. Fitzpatrick, Michael D. Cabana, Ronina A. Covar, Rachel ...> ;Contemporary Clinical Trials. 2021 Feb 27
- 11 citationsPediatric asthma exacerbations during the COVID-19 pandemic: Absence of the typical fall seasonal spike in Washington, DC.William J. Sheehan, Shilpa J. Patel, Rachel H.F. Margolis, Eduardo R. Fox, Deborah Q. Shelef, Nikita Kachroo, Dinesh K. Pillai, Stephen J. Teach> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice. 2021 Feb 16
- Join now to see all
- Children's National HospitalWashington, District of Columbia