Dr. Finegold is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6621 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77030Phone(832) 824-1866Fax(832) 825-1032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1961 - 1964
- Yale-New Haven HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1960 - 1961
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1979 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1969 - 1992
- NJ State Medical License Active through 1991
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pediatric Pathology
- Utility of Shearwave Elastography (SWE) and Non-Invasive Serum Biomarkers to Detect Fibrosis in Pediatric Patients With Viral Hepatitis Start of enrollment: 2013 Oct 01Fishman, D.S.,Castro, E.C.,Munden, M.M.,Finegold, M.J.,Leung, D.H.,Krishnamurthy, R.
- A Phase II Trial of Pentoxifylline in Newly-Diagnosed Biliary Atresia Start of enrollment: 2013 Jan 01Shepherd, R.,Harpavat, S.
Publications & Presentations
- Presentation and Outcomes of Infants with Idiopathic Cholestasis: A Multi-Center Prospective Study.Paula M. Hertel, Kieran Hawthorne, Sehee Kim, Milton J. Finegold, Benjamin L. Shneider, James E. Squires, Nitika A. Gupta, Laura N. Bull, Karen F. Murray, Nanda Kerkar...> ;Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 2021 Aug 2
- Fructose Causes Liver Damage, Polyploidy, and Dysplasia in the Setting of Short Telomeres and p53 Loss.Christopher Chronowski, Viktor Akhanov, Doug W. Chan, Andre Catic, Milton J. Finegold, Ergun Sahin> ;Metabolites. 2021 Jun 17
- Progressive familial intrahepatic cholestasis — farnesoid X receptor deficiency due to NR1H4 mutation: A case reportPiotr Czubkowski, Richard J. Thompson, Irena Jankowska, A. S. Knisely, Milton J. Finegold, Pamela Parsons, Joanna Cielecka-Kuszyk, Sandra Strautnieks, Joanna Pawłowska...> ;World Journal of Clinical Cases. 2021 May 26
- Join now to see all
- Coagulopathy in Malnourished Mice Is Sexually Dimorphic and Regulated by Nutrient‐Sensing Nuclear ReceptorsDecember 16th, 2020
- Keywords: Perlman Syndrome • Bilateral Neonatal Nephromegaly • Neonatal Chylothorax • Polyhydramnios • Fetal Ascites • DIS3L2 GeneJune 6th, 2020
- Core--MorphologyNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2001–2002
- Core--MorphologyNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1997
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: