Are you Dr. Keller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office49 Spring St
Scarborough, ME 04074Phone+1 207-885-4479Fax+1 207-883-2586
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Keller, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Scarborough, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. He is affiliated with Maine Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1966 - 1967
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1965 - 1966
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1962 - 1963
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1961 - 1962
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1979 - 2018
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Point of View.Keller, R.B.> ;Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2011-06-13
- Orientation and Related Buoyancy Effects in Low-velocity Flow BoilingHerman Merte, William W. Schultz, Quanyi Liu, Robert B. Keller> ;Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2009 Apr 1
- 14 citationsDo motor control genes contribute to interindividual variability in decreased movement in patients with painBikash K. Mishra, Tianxia Wu, Inna Belfer, Colin A. Hodgkinson, Leonardo G. Cohen, Carly Kiselycznyk, Albert Kingman, Robert B. Keller, Qiaoping Yuan, David Goldman, S...> ;Molecular Pain. 2007 Jul 26
- Join now to see all
- Maine Lumbar Spine StudyAgency For Healthcare Research And Quality2001
- Maine Lumbar Spine StudyAgency For Healthcare Research And Quality1998–2001
- Outcomes Dissemination--The Maine Study Group ModelAgency For Healthcare Research And Quality1994–1996
- Outcomes Dissemination: The Maine Study Group ModelAgency For Healthcare Research And Quality1991–1996
- Maine Medical CenterPortland, Maine